러브MR

[팝송] Eminem - Cleanin' Out My Closet [원키] MR MR

음정 : 원키

길이 : 4:51

가격 : 10,000

구매하기 편집구매
    Eminem _ Cleanin\' Out My Closet[n-0n]p1.mp3 (2.3M)
    Eminem _ Cleanin\' Out My Closet[n-0n]p2.mp3 (2.3M)
    Eminem _ Cleanin\' Out My Closet[n-0n].mp3 (11.1M)

Verse1: Have u ever been discriminated against? I have, I've been prostested and demonstarted against./ Picket signs for my wicked rhymes. Look at the times. Sick is the mind of the motha fuckin' kid that's behind/ all this commotion. Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin'. Tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin'./Not takin' nothin' from no one, give 'em hell long as I'm breathin. Keep kickin' ass in the morning an' takin' names in the evening./ Leav'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in their mouth. See, they can trigger me now but they never figure me out./ Look at me now I bet ya probably sick of me now. Ain't u mama, I'ma make you so ridiculous now.¶¶Chorus-2x I'm sorry mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never ment to make you cry, but I'm cleanin' out my closet~~~~~~~¶¶Verse2: I got some skeletons in my closet and I don't know if no one knows it. So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it,/ i"ma expose it. I 'll take yhou back to 73 before I ever had a multi-platinum sellin' CD./ I was a baby,maybe I was just a couple of months. My faggot father must have had his panties up in a bunch,/ cuz he split. I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye. No, I don't on second thought, I just fuckin' wished he would die./ I look at hailie and I couldn't picture leagin' her side. Even if I hated Kim, i grit my teeth and I'd try/ to make it work with her at least for Hailie's sake. I maybe made some mistakes but i' m only human. But I'm man enough to face them today./ What I did was stupid no doubt it was dumb, but the smartest shit I did was take them bullets out of that gun./ Cuz i'da killed 'em, shit. I would have shot Kim an' him both. It's my life, I'd like to welcome y'all to The Eminem Show~~~¶¶Chorus-2x¶¶Verse3: Now I would never dis my own mama just to get recognition. Take a second to listen for you think this record is dissin'/ But put yourself in my position.Just try to envision witnessin' your Mama poppin' prescritpition pills in the kitchen,/ bitchin' that someone's always going through her purse and shits missin. Goin through public housing syndrom, victim of Munchausen's syndrome./ My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't til I grew up, now I blew up. It makes you sick to ya stomach,/ doesn't it? wasn't it the reason you made that CD for me, ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me, ma?/ But guess what, yer gettin' older now and it's cold when you're lonely. An Nathan's growing up so quick, he's gonna know that you're phoney./ And Hailie's getting so big now, you should see her she is so beautiful. But you'll never se her, she won't even be at your funeral./ See what hurts me the most is you won't admit you was wrong. Bitch, do ya song. keep tellin' yourself that you was a mom. But how dare you try take what you didnt' help me to get. You selfish bitch, I hope you fuckin' burn in hell for this shit./ Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? well, guess what, I am dead. Dead to you as can be~~~~~¶¶Chorus-4x¶

작성일 : 18-12-15 13:51  조회 : 125회